APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
The completed ‘Application for Admission’ from must be submitted to the Admission Officer in the school during the school working hours.
The documents to be attached with the Application for Admission form are as follows:
- A certified true copy* of the marksheet of the last examination of the previous school.
- A certified true copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ Civic Authorities.
- A Certified true copy* of the Adhaar Card
- Non-refundable Registration Charge of ________by way of a cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Birla Open Minds International School’, and payable at__________
- Passport sized photograph of the student.
*Certified true copy of a document means a photocopy of the original document that has been certified by a notary public, a gazette officer or the Principal of the school as being ‘A True copy of the Original’. Photocopies of the certified copies will not be accepted.
- For admission to any grade, the student must have completed the previous class successfully at a recognized preschool/school before joining Birla Open Minds International School
- Provisional admission will be granted to the applicant in case of non-submission of the final marksheet of the previous year. Admission will be confirmed only on submission of marksheet of the last examination of the previous school.
- To all registered applicants seeking admission to grade_______, who satisfy the eligibility criterion prescribed by the school, further details will be informed in due course.
For admission to any grade, the student must have completed the previous class successfully at a recognized preschool/school before joining Birla Open Minds International School
- In addition to the fees listed above, parents will be required to meet the expenses towards stationery, notebooks, uniform, school lunch, textbooks, school transport, educational trips, excursions, fees for board examinations and any other requirement in connection with their child’s education at Birla Open Minds International School.
- The School’s academic year is divided into two Terms: Term I and Term II. On accepting admission to Birla Open Minds International School, the Tuition Fee and term Fee for Term I is to be paid in advance at time stipulated in the Admission offer Letter.
- All payments are to be made by way of a cheque or demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Birla Open Minds International School’.
- The fee schedule given above is subject to change at the discretion of the school management and members of the Parent Teacher Association. The School will communicate to parents if any revision in the fee structure is made.
The School reserves the right to amend any of its policies and regulations from time to time. The submission ofission of a completed ‘Application for Admission’ from does not guarantee admission. Although all possible care has been taken
In the preparation of this publication, Birla Open Minds International School gives no warranty, and accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, however caused.